In a World of Pure Imagination

This is my dream scenario...sitting outside with all my art supplies letting my imagination run free! Art supplies are my candy and made me think of the song from Willy Wonka. :)  My favorite line is:

There is no
Life I know
To compare with Pure imagination 
Living there 
You'll be free 
If you truly wish to be

In a World of Pure Imagination
*NEW*
Clutter - Workshop Desk & Stool Mesh Kit  *THE CHALLENGE - ATELIER WORKSHOP*
[They alsohave wood textures available for this set.  I used textures I had and noted below]
Sari-Sari - Art Class *XIASUMI SCHOOL FESTIVAL-Sakura Round-April 3-21*
[10 common / 3 rares - Located at the Art Club/1st floor of the building on the right side facing the auditorium. Click pic below to see larger]
Sari-Sari - Art Class

*NEWish*
what next - Brixton Bakers Rack

Other credits:
Happy Mood - Little Birds Yellow Type A&B
what next - Ciel Art Shelf
Nylon Outfitters - Doll Head Vase Dreamer
floorplan - milk bottle vase
keke - twinkling lights log bare wood
Lisp - Sunshine Sky Drapes & Grass Rug
junk - splatter rug
Trowix - Pastel Shabby Worn Painted Wood
Barcode - Sketch Scene Frame [old-not available]

Comments