Winter Approaches

A new event, Winter Trend SL 2013, opens November 29 with the theme of  "what is heating up winter" Please visit Winter Trend's blog to see the list of designers participating or the flickr group for sneak peeks. ;)

For my first post I wanted to show you 2 items I'm absolutely in love with....Sakide did an amazing dress with a tweed texture and really love the button details.  Azoury has created these fantastic boots that are ribbed with lacing and silver metal accents.

So many great things at this event...you won't want to miss it! more notes below...

Winter Approaches
*WINTER TREND SL 2013*
SAKIDE - Tweed Style Dress White w/o Belt
[available in 3 colors.  Includes option to wear with or without the belts and color/texture change hud with 4 top & 4 belt options.  Tango appliers also included]
AZOURY - Boot Adamantium Winter White
[Available in 6 colors]

*NEW*
Di's Opera - Devine Series 3 - 4

Other credits:
KOSH- SLink av Enhancement Metallic Fingernails
KOSH- SLINK AV ENHANCEMENT METALLIC FINGERNAILS #1 PIC
Izzie's - Tights White
fri.day - Ribbed.Socks Snow
époque -  Menotte de la Nuit Silver cuff
EMO-tions - Semiramis without/snow
Slink - Mesh Hands av Mouse S Left
Lemon Tea - Long Elven Ear Glass Piercings
Glam Affair - Lulu 12 DK [past Arcade gacha]

Note about pic:  I kept looking at it and saying to myself why do I over edit.  I wanted the pic to look wintry but didn't come out that way.  I thought I would show you the raw shot below to see what it was before...all in white/silver.  Wishing I had stayed a bit more true to the original. 
WinterTrend1 RAW2

Comments