I Was Framed!

I feel like a covert operative....maybe a bond girl or agent 99 in disguise?  Is my cigarette really a cig or an explosive device that can be accessed with the flick of the bud as I'm romancing the unsuspecting target?  What does she have hidden in her hair...a machine gun? Yes...feeling mod squad today! lol
AD Cla+Zibska*NEW*
AD Creations - Cla Red Mesh Dress 400
[available in 4 color/patterns.  also includes a yellow shirt but can't romance the target with my cleavage covered...now can I.]
Zibska - Eyeshadow - Swoo Noir
[pack includes 12 colors.  see color chart here]
KOSH - Slink av Enhancement Glossy Fingernails #1
KOSH- SLINK AV ENHANCEMENT GLOSSY FINGERNAILS #1 PIC

Other credits: *please see slurl page above*
booN hairpieces TANA01 black
booN SMK876 hair black
Maxi Gossamer - Bangles Sugar Candy Orange Single
N-core - CUORE
Pididdle - LipColor - Matte Yield  Teeth
Pididdle - Bobble Gem Earrings Pearl
Pure Poison - Petra Studded Purse Black
Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant
The Sea Hole - Parisian Cigarette & Holder Clove Cig Mango

Comments