Artsy Fields

I've been working on the Twisted Color Bloggers Challenge.  Mostly working it into my blog posts but I missed this one so getting caught up with a quickie.  The items next on my blogging schedule just didn't work so I had to do an inventory dive. That inventory dive lead to cleaning most of the day on Sunday...but I finally found something red and pale green which are the colors for week 3. 

I love this Miamai top...so it was a great inventory find (was lost but now is found).  I usually go to TuttiFrutti for all sorts of great colors to match anything and these mesh jeans were perfect.  Added a great new hairstyle from Truth and what goes better with flowers than a cute bug necklace by Maxi Gossamer. Voila...my artsy fields is complete.  Have a lovely day!

Twisted Color Challenge: Week 3 - Artsy Fields
Miamai -Ara Green
TuttiFrutti - Colored Skinny Mesh Jeans Lipstick *NEWish* [available in 6 deep rich colors]
Truth - Laurie Espresso *NEW* [loose casual style w/ long braid in back]
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace LoveBug Short [includes 3 necklace lengths with 12 color combinations; gold & silver metals.]
Coco - SlimJeansBelt Brown Leaden [tinted]
Belleza - Ava Sk 0
Adorkable Poses - Carefree 4m

Comments