Hope

Hope
Emily Bronte
 
Hope was but a timid friend;
She sat without the grated den,
Watching how my fate would tend,
Even as selfish-hearted men.

She was cruel in her fear;
Through the bars one dreary day,
I looked out to see her there,
And she turned her face away!

Like a false guard, false watch keeping,
Still, in strife, she whispered peace;
She would sing while I was weeping;
If I listened, she would cease.

False she was, and unrelenting;
When my last joys strewed the ground,
Even Sorrow saw, repenting,
Those sad relics scattered round;

Hope, whose whisper would have given
Balm to all my frenzied pain,
Stretched her wings, and soared to heaven,
Went, and ne'er returned again!

ADCreations+Zibska
Styling this wonderful AD Creations dress made me think of Emily Bronte's writings....so I went with it....adding some of my fave Zibska makeup & hair. More notes below...
ADCreations+Zibska
*NEW*
AD Creations - Hoci Black Mesh Dress [Absolutely gorgeous details accented with diamond gems at neck, chest, wrists and small bustle at back of the skirt (not visible).]
Zibska - Makeup Elvire Coal [pack of 13 colors - a big fave....great dramatic look]
Zibska - Makeup Honoee Coal [pack of 12 colors. This is layered on top - another major fave...love the speckles and shimmer]
Zibska - Hair Giddy White *FREE* [pack of 5 colors, copy/mod. Located upstairs in the hair section]

Other credits *please see pages above for links*
Sakide - Little Xmas Outfit Gloves [I love these fingerless gloves and they will live on in my posts well beyond the holidays :))]
Sn@tch - Jemma Earring Diamond
Izzie's - Classic Nails
Glam Affair - Amelie skin Contessa
Repulse - Soulless Eyes
Di's Opera Pose - Avantgarde Line 2-2

Comments