ZombiePopcorn Brand: Pesca & Je Suis

“When I was a little girl, I used to run around in the fields all day, trying unsuccessfully to catch ladybugs,” she explains. "I’d get tired and lay down for a nap. When I awoke, I’d find the ladybugs walking all over me.” - Katherine from Under the Tuscan Sun

I love this movie and that part of the movie.  So I took a breather today and went skin shopping. I've been wanting a change since I've been wearing the one I have for 2 years.  So I picked up the new Belleza release, Lily.  I first tried this skin when blogging Whore Couture but the designer changed it quite a bit from the pre-release.  I'm very pleased with it.  Really love the lips and makeup options.  It comes with a blond base on the skin but includes a tattoo layer in the dark and red hairbase/eyebrow colors.  I didn't think I would like the separate layers but think it provides more options.

Taking time for myself today made me think of that quote from the movie and "lots and lots of ladybugs".  Which took me to my joy of blogging for ZombiePopcorn.  Love the ladybug jewelry by Je Suis and floral texture on this Pesca top...I'm providing the fashion food for the ladybugs lol.

This rotation of the ZP Brand Store runs until May 26 with the following stores participating:
Caladesi Island Company, MINA Hair & Bijoux, Skintimate, Pin me Down, AD Creations, Soap Co., pesca, LISP Bazaar, & je suis.

ZPBrand Pesca+JeSuis

*ZombiePopcorn Brand*
pesca - soft blouse mesh navy [available in 4 colors]
je suis coccinelle earrings,necklace & ring [pieces sold separately]

*New*
Maitreya - Zipper Skinny Pastel Yellow
Belleza - Lily V2 Tan 5 V6 [base is blond but includes tattoo layer for brown & red hairbase & eyebrow colors]
booN - LYU038 hair chocolate

Other Credits
Candy Nail Clear Glitter French Orange
KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V4
[glow] Studio Belt Leather Red [past TDR ]
*see Stores SLURL page for links*

Cindy's New Skin HS