Little Wing

Some days when my world seems complicated...I'm glad that I can express myself through my pics/blog...today was one of those days I just wanted to simplify and fly...
(Jimi Hendrix)
Well she's walking through the clouds
With a circus mind that's running round
Butterflies and zebras
And moonbeams and fairy tales
That's all she ever thinks about
Riding with the wind.

When I'm sad, she comes to me
With a thousand smiles, she gives to me free
It's alright she says it's alright
Take anything you want from me, anything.
Fly on little wing, Yeah yeah, yeah, little wing
[such a soothing song]

ZPBrand+PoseFair+CultureShock

*ZombiePopcorn Brand*
Kosh - Auna Necklace [texture change metal & stone]
Damned Skin - Selene SE04 Tan 4 [pack includes 4 tan tones with or without cleavage]

*Culture Shock* [begins May 4]
Somnia Button Flap Shorts White [pack of 9 colors] & Simple Tee Green Lights [pack of 8 pastel colors. darks pack also available]

*New*
Kosh - Auna Earrings & Ring

*Pose Fair*
Nuwiggles Paper Airplanes [really cool shadow box...was hoping to get this posted before the pose fair closed but sure it will be available at their shop]

Other Credits
Truth - Rhonda Espresso
Finesmith - Nails French Aqua
Kosh- No Alpha Lashes V4
Maitreya Gold Flip-Flops All Colors
Maitreya Strings & Beads Anklet L