Bunny Kisses

I had fun styling Be Happy's Bunny Babe outfit...it comes with several options showing you the full with jacket, ears and has a tail too. :) Ok....Bunnies make me think of chocolate so I added the new hair Belle from Zibska that reminds me of a chocolate kiss :)).  Wanted to bring a little drama adding LpD latest makeup release Conceptual...which led to this groovy pose from Del May

Oh and the best thing...Je Suis released Voyante earrings to go with the necklace & ring...I was so happy to see these and in a button style earring too.  This set is so versatile...can be worn with many styles.

  Be Happy Bunny Babe

*NEW*
Be Happy - Bunny Babe Outfit [available in White/Black, Black & Red/Black (shown)]
Lpd Makeup - Conceptual Only Face 2 [includes 5 tattoos to wear on body&face, 2 only face, only body]
Zibska - Elle Black [pack of 5 colors]
Je Suis - Voyante Plain Earclips [texture color change]

Other Credits
Redgrave - Eyelashes 12 Catwalk
LaGyo Zarema Gloves Pompei