LISP + Whore Couture

It was one of those days, a creative block, then it was like the gray skies opened and happiness came shining through...I received this awesome TV Head.   I absolutely love quirky items like this.  I was so excited...I was jumping up and down...it truly made my day.  So that is what I portrayed in the pic...a bright sun shining, big smiley face and a heart so very grateful to Pandora for the gift!

Also, opening March 1, is Whore Couture Fair.  I'm very happy to blog this event...so you will be seeing more of what the fair has to offer and a bit more of me...literally. lol

LISP+Whore Couture

EPOCH – LEGEND *Opens Feb 25*
LISP TV Head Large
LISP TV Head Large (use with "hold in hands" pose) [texture change tv color & screen..includes several poses)

WHORE COUTURE *March 1-31*
Glue Ink Micky Mini Dress Gaga
Lou Lou & Co Necklace Hyperion
OTHER
Azoury Les Bottines Dahlia Jaune
Blacklace Vitality  Black Satin & Lace Stockings
Cynful Lala's Shrug
Scrub Spyked Multicolor Nails
*bow - added from an old clothing item in my inventory and just enlarged it to fit. :)