Imagine Me

The Back to Black event is about bringing awareness to mental health issues.  When I heard about this event I instantly wanted to support it because we are all affected in some form or fashion.  I chose this outfit for my story...stripped away for simplicity with this pic.  No its not artsy...I do that all the time....no its not a model look...but that's ok. :)

This Somnia outfit is in the courage section at Back to Black...speaks to me as my will & determination to survive past events.  Knowing that no matter the actions of others they couldn't take my creative soul.  I still struggle with confidence, I suppose most do, but as does this Finesmith brooch...my heart continues to beat, is surrounded by love and has plenty of love to give.

Imagine Me.... a beautiful song.  I'm not an eloquent writer but we live in a wonderful world that has writers of music to speak for us.

Back to Black+Fashionably Late 1024


Somnia Taken Names Pants Black & Ass Kickn Tank Pink *Back to Black* [pack has 7 tank colors, necklace and boxing gloves]
LoQ Hair Bourbon Chocolate Copper

Essences Serena Skin [w/blush pink sherbet & mole tattoos that are included]
Finesmith Heartbeat Brooch White

OTHER
Maitreya Bare Foot Tip-Toe

Furniture
Lisp - Hodgepodge Sofa & Chair *Collabor88*
LISP - Piano with sits  Shabby Wood Yellow (with music)
Thistle - Put a Bird on it Wall Hanging Purple
Fancy That - Bird Canvas Art