Back to Black - Jack Spoon & Phoebe

I love the colors and name of this dress from Jack Spoon...Comfortably Beautiful. Since the dress reminded me of my Hispanic roots...I accessorized with these wonderful Phoebe Monica earrings and other large jewelry pieces.
Back to Black Jack Spoon & Phoebe


Jack Spoon Comfortably Beautiful Dress
Phoebe Monica Earrings  Bronze XL

OTHER
Vanity Hair Romance Soil *New* [very soft and feminine...love it]
Je Suis Voyante Ring Gemstone [texture change]
Lagyo Lana Rose Crown Blue [think I got this at TDR and not sure its still there]
Paper Couture Multi Strand Smokey Quartz Necklace Dark
Zaara Sadaf Shell Bangles Gold
Damned Rainbow 2 Eye Makeup [love this...comes with 5 eye shadows that have multiple colors, the one used here has orange, green & purple]
Baiastice Jes Lipstick Rust