AZOURY Aneth

I was so excited when I saw this outfit.  I love the orange lace bodice with the pale yellow undershirt...2 of my fav colors.  The sculpted skirt has layer upon layer of ruffles and the texture...amazing.  The matching ballerina boots are bright and fun.  This is a definite must have and will be available from August 14 for two days at 50% off for the group members.
Also, my very first contact on flickr has a pose shop Bent!.  She has some unusual poses and thought this pose was fitting...Fun to Have the Heart of the Child.

Azoury Aneth

Outfit:  Azoury-Le Body Aneth Orange
Shoes:  Azoury-Les Ballerines Aneth Orange
Hair:  Baiastice-Michelle Hair Attachment
Jewelry:  Finesmith-Chloe's Bracelet, Inspired by Scarlet Collar, Reign Earrings
Pose:  Bent!-Silly-Fun to Have the Heart of the Child (The hands are not stretched with the pose...I was having issues with SL today.)

Comments