Dreaming of Arnadi

Well I was feeling silly this day and had Arnadi's Black Cherries top to blog, an exclusive for TFG for 50L...so....I took a trip to the Gatcha Festival where I picked up Croire's Pop Portrait Pendant and Tasty's Penny Lane Glasses. Then....headed over to Mother Goose's to check out the skins they had on their lucky boards and found lovely Nell. 

Added a few other things that I love like this chair from Cheeky Pea's Morrisey Lemon set.  I got it on sale some time back but the furniture at Cheeky Pea is awesome.  She has great group gifts and participates in the weekend sales.

DreamsofArnadi

Hair:  Boon - KAR868 - Brown (I tinted the hair)
Skin:  Mother Goose's - Nell - free from the lucky board
Shirt:  Arnadi - Girl Top Black Cherries
Shorts:  hmmm....folder just says rolled up shorts belted....oh well...they are very old
Tattoo:  Para Design - Invictus Tattoo
Glasses:  Tasty - Penny Lane Glasses
Nom Nom:  Kennedy's Urban Wear - Cherries In Ya Mouth
Bracelets:  Je Suis - Asymetrique Bangles all colors (color change)
Necklace:  Croire - Pop Portrait Pendant
Chair:  Cheeky Pea - Morrisey Lemon set



Comments